Eid Mubarak!

Grab the veils, this morning I was ready for the Eid prayer. Felt a blue feeling... this year's Ramadan was not easy for me, world is just too full of sweet temptations...

Yet this morning my heart was moved to see the crowds heading to the grand mosque of Central Java. More than 50,000 muslims, in all colors devoted their morning to have the Eid prayer there...
crowds in Grand Mosque this morning

Morning was beautiful with tender sunshine. Clear sky. I wish I would be given the chance to clear up my life from cries, hatred, jealousy... Fill my life with love and tenderness. Live beautifully and peacefully as the bright sky in my hometown this morning.

Me, at the atrium of the Grand Mosque

Eid Mubarak, my beautiful universe... my brothers and sisters, my families... Selamat Idul Fitri... :) May forgiveness be the light to our heart...