Qui a 27 Ans? :-)

En Lundi le Septembre 11, j'ai eu un concours de presentateurs pour le telejournal en Anglais. J'ai pensee que je suis le plus agee de les autres participants, mais... a-ha, regardez les photos et repondez ce question: qui a 27 ans? ;-)

On Monday, September 11, I had an English Newscaster Competition. I thought that I was the oldest compared to the other participants, but...a-ha, take a look at the photos and answer the question: who is 27 year old?


Donc, je vous confirme : Les filles Indonesiennes sont jolie quand elles ont 27, 21, ou 22 ans... ou quand elles ont moins ou plus de ces ages!

Well, I just would like to tell you: Indonesian girls are pretty when they are 27,21, or 22...or even when they are younger or older than those ages!

So, my message is:

YOU CAN ALWAYS SHINE, WHEREVER, WHENEVER, HOWEVER YOU ARE, BECAUSE YOU ARE ALL THE STARS!

*thanks to my friend, Bintang, for the photos...